The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU) is a leader in global payment services. Together with its Vigo, Orlandi Valuta, Pago Facil and Western Union Business Solutions branded payment services, Western Union provides consumers and businesses with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world, to send payments and to purchase money orders. The Western Union, Vigo and Orlandi Valuta branded services are offered through a combined network of more than 500,000 agent locations in 200 countries and territories. For more information, visit www.westernunion.com
Currently we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic personality ready to embrace our values and join us in our journey of growth:
ASSOCIATE COLLECTOR / Credit & Risk Finance dpt.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an essential member of the Credit & Risk team, you will be responsible for day-to-day client service and receivables management processes.
Major Responsibilities will include:
- Build an effective business relationships with our customers based on trust, respect and rapport, that are facilitated by frequent interaction;
- Ensure the smooth and proper receivables management process;
- Lead payment tracking, reminding and collection processes and prepare necessary reports on a daily basis;
- Work in close Partnership with other departments in various countries;
- Assist customers, colleagues and management on a daily basis.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Very good English language skills;
- Customer and teamwork inspired;
- Solution oriented;
- Flexibility, adaptability and good listening skills;
- Well motivated and goal driven;
- Ability to influence and drive execution;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- College, bachelor's or similar degree.
For a successful candidate the Company will offer a lot of challenges, colorful and intensive work, fair compensation, trainings and tremendous professional growth opportunities in an international environment.
To apply please send your CV and motivational letter to Alexandre Pinot by e-mail: Alexandre.Pinot@westernunion.com
Confidentiality is guaranteed